Monday, June 16, 2008

Boring Personal Update

I had some calls this weekend asking about how things are going. I think we scared some people last week with our drams, but we seem to be past it now. I'm on my left side a lot these days (most of the time) but I'm doing well. C. is a trooper. I have to take things day by day so that I don't absolutely go out of my mind in anticipation of making her acquaintance. And being that I'm bored and riddled with natural impatience, that's not so easy.  I don't know specifically what to pray for, so I'm just asking God to take care of us and I feel like he really is.  I covet your prayers. We need to make it another two weeks or so. I am starting to go blind with anticipation. 

I feel so loved by my church family. I've never experienced anything quite like it and I find it so humbling that it makes me weep. I am so grateful. I am so grateful. Sometimes, church doesn't suck. And if you know me at all, you know that's a big deal for me. 

I probably won't blog for awhile because I've got some other fish to fry, so Peace Out for the time being internets friends. 

2 comments:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Su, Praying for you and Miss C. I hadn't heard that you've been banished to the land of "off your feet" and "left side." Hang in there, friend. And, yes, you have a wonderful church family.

Anonymous said...

We love you and are praying for ya'll and we can't wait to come see that itty bitty.