Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm It

RULES: People who get tagged need to write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I make myself laugh harder than anyone else.
2. I wrote a song based on the Neville Brother's "Everybody Plays the Fool," but mine is called "Everybody Pees the Pool."
And it makes me laugh til I'm in pain.
3. I smell people. If you're my friend, chances are, I could identify you in the dark based on what you smell like. People I like smell good and people I don't smell funny. I can pretty much tell if I'm going to like you or not based on that. People I really don't like smell just a little bit like pee. I don't think this is something I can help.
4. I hate Rosie O'Donnell, but I can't help but like her. Just a little bit.
5. I secretly really like my mother in law, but I'm so glad she isn't my mother.
6. My mom and my sister have always said "Isn't it a shame that you/we got your father's legs?" But these days, I kind of think my legs are sexy and I wouldn't trade them for anyone's.

Y'all are ALL tagged. Reply to this post with your 6 things.

7 comments:

kristen said...

1. I am incapable of sitting properly in chairs.
2. I have a really weird laugh, mostly silent, often with tears.
3. I have real life friends I met because they randomly found my blog.
4. I gave birth to my second child in my parents' bathtub, on purpose.
5. For two and a half years my husband and I drove matching old Volvos of the same year, model and color. This was not on purpose.
6. I am extraordinarily clumsy.

Anonymous said...

hi susan,
just letting you know ahead of time I am gong to a "store" in B'ham and expect to see you and David there as well.
We will keep it a suprise as usual, and see each other and act like we did not know we would.
ha ha~
I may wear a wig and a fake mustash but you will know it is me...
your blog is great.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I mean MUSTACHE!

susan said...

Lisa, I've started looking for you everywhere!

Su

Anonymous said...

so you and my mom are pals now, huh? I really miss you and want to see your little brunette face so bad. Sometime soon, when we come down to Birmingham, we want to have you and David over to my parents house for a feast.

susan said...

Rebekka, she's everywhere I go these days! I miss you, too. We're always in the mood for a feast. :-)

Su

Amanda said...

Susan,

I really like this post and I am going to do it on my blog, too. Stay tuned ...

Amanda